About the Course
The Study serves as a medium for students who seek to learn something new or to master their language skills by combining theoretical and practical experience in unique ways. We strive to open doors and start chapters in learning by serving as a faction for enthusiastic learners who look for personal or professional development.
How do after school clubs work?
Students will be able to join their preferred clubs based on their interests and goals. Clubs meet once or twice a week. Each student is encouraged to attend all sessions for them to be able to attain the learning objective by the end of the month. Club membership can be renewed every month. There will be different topics per month for each club.
Terms and conditions
1. Each club only has 10 slots per month. We are on a first come, first serve basis.
2. A student can join a maximum of 5 clubs per month.
3. Students can reserve slots from September to December to ensure their membership.
4. 1 membership is good for 1 screen only. 1 screen is good for 1 person only.
5. There is a 10% household discount for siblings.
6. There are materials needed for each session which are easily found in the household. The Study by Enderun will not be providing any of these materials.
7. Parents Orientation will be conducted every last Friday of the month.
8. As for unavoidable absences, please note that there are no make-up classes if a session is missed.
9. The club membership is not transferable.