TESOL Certification Program
At the end of this course, the students are expected to:
- Recognize the role of technology and use it in facilitating the learning process;
- Create and execute lesson plans that target student’s areas of interest and improvement;
- Reflect on teaching practices, tools, and methods and self-evaluate for professional growth and development;
- Apply the appropriate English teaching methodology based on learner’s corresponding needs and level of proficiency;
- Design, construct, or find apt teaching aids, materials, and resources and properly evaluate them for classroom use;
- Effectively engage, inspire, and motivate learners for them to develop their English proficiency and take centerstage in the learning process;
- Gain a fundamental understanding of how people learn foreign languages and how the learning process can be facilitated with the help of effective instruction.
Dr. Paul Robertson
Cristina De Leon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the certification accredited abroad?
How long will it take?/ What's the program duration?
What are the enrollment requirements?
Is there an option for installment?
Where can I teach English abroad?
What our students say about us
Reviews for this class
Christopher John Bantayan
Our Most Popular Classes
Interested in seeing what everyone else is learning today? These are the most popular and in-demand classes among our students.
These classes are filling up fast! Don’t miss out. Register now!